Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Anger

Hey everyone hope all is well . . . I am going to keep this post short but there was something on my mind over these last few days that I just wanted to talk about. Simply put anger should be put out of our lives. While I understand how hard this request can be (talking about myself personally) it is something that should take hold in our lives.

Anger causes a completely different side of you to surface causing you to become a person that you are not normally allowing you to become irrational, hostile and annoyed. You start saying things that you don't really mean and your actions are not completely yours since it is like there is something with you pushing you to act this way. Behaving this way can lead to destruction and ruin with you having to pick up the pieces later on down the road. It causes rifts in relationships and can completely destroy friendships.

Therefore this is what I will try my best to ascribe to from now on. If I feel the anger starting to boil inside of me I decide that I will walk away from the situation or switch my mindset whether that means stepping away from the situation for a bit, or defusing the volatile feelings with a few quick "WOO-SAHS". This is important for me to do since it is important not to lose close and meaningful relationship because you were suddenly gripped with the hot-hand of anger. . .

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your day, now off to work for this one LOL! GOD BLESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment