Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Time to start ANEW

Hey everyone I know it has been a while, but my blogging juices started to flow again and I figured I would start off with a sort of "welcome back"/refresher course LOL.

Well lets start off easy, as you all know the name is Henderson Orlando Brathwaite II (yes very distinguished) and I am an attorney. Now when I first started writing this blog I was unemployed but I am happy to inform everyone that I am now gainfully employed as a real estate/will and trusts attorney (shameless plug I know but contact me if you got any problems I GOT YOU!!!).

As for the time that I was away I was basically just gaining my footing within this legal world and that takes time and effort basically sapping me of all of my daily strengths lol (not really but I had to make up some excuse LOL). I have come to a comfortable place (as for now because you know once you get comfortable to get lazy and I vowed never to do that again {ala a previous post}) and I am just slowly striving to etch my name in the ground of this legal career so that I can soar to new heights.

As for socially I am enjoying life as it is right now understanding that whatever GOD has for me will be, so I will live it to His Will. But other than that definitely enjoying MY NEW CAR (What up Mali :)) and enjoying "grown up life" lol (it is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, but that just may be that I am just getting into it LOL).

Well I think that is enough for now any questions, comments or concerns get at me in the comments I answer any and all questions because I want too lol. Hey everyone enjoy and thanks for going through my rants with me. GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment