Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 and Beyond

Good morning/night all!  It is finally here ... The New Year!!!  I just rang it in with family and still having a wonderful time!  During this time I decided to slip away to rock out this post.  We all know that no matter how we look at it 2013 was definitely one for the record books.  There were so many up and downs, triumphs and failures, beginnings and endings that we say we are living life in the now.  Now I know many may be able to say this at the time they were living, but I can say that for myself that this year has been eye-opening. 

For myself I have noticed that I am starting to understand the way in which to live my life to the fullest.  Now I have always have the philosophy of living to the fullest under the LORD's watchful eye, but I can say that the LORD has finally opened my eyes and allowed me the understanding necessary in order to fully comprehend this statement.  2013 has shown me that if I want something (no matter what it is) to pursue it to the fullest and leaving nothing to chance.  It has also taught me to be completely honest laying out a plan for myself that I know that I can accomplish with the tools I have in front of me allowing me to become pretty efficient in living life to the fullest now and not later.  As a result I have had many happy moments but also have had my share sad/hurtful moments but still very thankful for all of those moments.  In addition, I have had many great moments with others but have also made others sad or hurt them.  I am thankful for those moments as well, but also apologize to those I have hurt hoping we can move forward into 2014 in a better place.

Though 2013 was one for the record books, I must say that I am looking forward to 2014.  I don't do New Year Resolution because I feel if you want to do something you should do it right away not waiting for a special period in order to get your best life now.  But I do plan on still living my best life now, getting my mind, body and soul in better positions then they were in 2013.  In that vein I plan on keeping it up with the working out, reading more and continuing to live my life for my LORD and SAVIOR.  As a friend just told me and I FULLY concur that GOD gave us another year, so it is only right that we live it to the fullest in HIS NAME!  

Well I guess I will end it here!  GOD LOVES YOU ALL (and I do too) and lets move forward together so that we can show everyone that 2014 will be another year for the books.  All in all GOD IS GOOD and continues to show His mercy and grace upon us in all that we do!!!  I thank you all for reading and be continually blessed; time to head back to the fam!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment