Hey everyone out there in internet land. Another post back to back I am surprised as you are LOL! But I felt today was an appropriate day to write a post since it is my birthday and I have reached the tender age of 28 :)! As I reflect back on my life I am in a completely different place then I thought I would have been when I was 21. By now I wanted to be married with maybe one child and a successful career, but as usual your plans must bend when it comes in contact with the will of GOD.
Now I am not saying that we should not plan but I feel we need to be flexible with our plans or we might just lose out on the blessings that have been provided for us. It is funny most ppl say that when you are younger you are more flexible to change and as we grow older we become more rigid in out paths and lifestyles. I find that funny since it was the complete opposite for me. Mind you this is limited knowledge since I am really not that old but still when I was 21 I had a strict plan that I wanted to adhere too and it was only as I grew older and saw the different opportunities that were presented to me that I started to gradually change my plan to fit the circumstances. And by changing the plan I am the man that you see before you today. Now who knows what might have happened if I had tried to stick to my plan but I have also learned that regret damages the soul and no matter what you should be content with whatever decision you made for your life because at that time it was the right decision for you.
Now looking forward who knows that will happen with my life. All I know is that I still have my ultimate goal but I am working towards it in the time that is set before me. I will probably reach it sooner than later but only if I keep myself flexible to all the opportunities and blessings that are out there for me. As you reflect on your life remember tomorrow is not promised so we must live our lives to the fullest no matter what allowing yourself to take advantage of the many possibilities that may come about. Thanks for reading and GOD BLESS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment