Friday, March 26, 2010
Stay Vigilant!
Hey everyone out there something came across my mind today that I just wanted to share with everyone. At the beginning of the year I had a post called Moving Forward where I stressed that moving forward for 2010 was way to go. Yet I was not even listening to myself. Yes I was making strides forward in certain aspect of my life (such as getting admitted to the NYS Bar Association) but in other areas I got too comfortable and stagnant and actually lost something that was very important to me. Since then though I have started to get back on the track that I set forth for myself at the beginning of the year and I am already starting to reap some of the benefits; such as getting back on my work out game and losing a few pounds since I started and GOD willing I think I have a guaranteed job starting in the fall {will keep you posted on that one :)} ! So this brief post is to just let everyone know to stay vigilant in all that you do because you never know what is out there for you and what GOD has prepared to be your blessing!!! Lets get it and now back to my grind!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment