Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Politicking

Man the political game is going crazy right now . . . no matter where you are or who you are you have a stance on what's going on in this country (as you should personally). With all of the different topics that can be discussed (oil prices, this mini depression we are in, War overseas, Osama getting put down, and how could I forget about Trump, etc . . .) there is so much that could be talked about when dealing with politics. So for that reason I leave it you world . . . Pick a politic topic that you would like for me to discuss on here . . . make it good and juicy (LOL). I will definitely pick my favorites each week and write a blog post about it. Come on everyone help a brother out. Lets see what comes from this!

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear your comments on the new face of retirement.

    ReplyDelete